It is First Aid 2.0 with completely new curriculum + FREE AED (Automated External Defibrillator), hence your organization will be able to implement Public Access Defibrillation (PAD) program within your premises to help save more lives.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to :
- Describe a method of systematic scene survey & victim assessment (Finding out what’s wrong).
- Describe and demonstrate First Aid management for various injuries and illnesses.
- Demonstrate Basic Life Support Skills (CPR & Choking).
- Demonstrate the operation of an AED for the treatment of a sudden cardiac arrest emergency.
- Upon completion of the course, your organization will be able to:
- Comply with FMA 1967 and OSHA 1994 under the employer’s duty to provide information, instructions, trainings and supervision about First Aid facilities and services for employees.
- Implement Public Access Defibrillation (PAD) program within your premises to help save more lives.
|Course Title||Occupational First Aid and CPR + AED|
|Course Duration||2 full day(s) / 16.0 hour(s)|
|Course Category||Competency Based Training|
|HRDF Scheme||SBL Khas|
|Legal Provision||FMA 1967, OSHA 1994|
|Recognition||AAOS, ACEP, DOSH(CEP), KKA (Sarawak)|
|Guideline||AHA(2010), DOSH (2004)|
|Reference||First Aid, CPR and AED Essentials, 6th edition by ECS